In these Wholesale Terms and Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
“The Seller”means The Hound Project Limited
“The Merchandise”means the products, articles or things which are supplied by the Seller
“The Buyer”means the corporate entity firm or person being the purchaser of the Merchandise
1.Prices and Payment
1.1 All prices are listed in Euro. Merchandise prices are set forth in our Wholesale Pricelist. We may change our wholesale prices upon no less than 14 days prior notice to the customer. Wholesale Pricelist is provided on request, and is subject to requested order amount and location of the Buyer.
1.2 Placing an order. The Buyer is to place their wholesale order in email using our wholesale order form (this will be provided).Upon receiving it the Seller will issue an invoice for the total charges and calculate the cost of shipping.
1.3 For first time customers of The Hound Project Limited the minimum order value is €300. New customers will be placed on Proforma until such time that total orders invoiced is over $1500. Then on we will require an advance payment of 50% of the full value of the order, and the remaining amount within 3 days of receiving the products. Payments shall be made to Seller’s EUR account and completed by as specified on the invoice.
2. Buyer may return any merchandise item only, if there is a reasonable quality issue with it or it does not conform to Seller’s product specifications or if the products are damaged or shipped incorrectly. Returns must be made in writing directly to the Head Office within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without The Hound Project’s prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping, handling and insurance will be charged on customer.
3. Shipping is not included in the cost of goods. On all orders freight will be charged on each invoice at a rate applicable at the time of shipping, provided by the Seller’s local carrier.Shipping costs will be calculated in advance and provided for the Customer in writing. Customer is responsible for the full amount of shipment.
4.1Delivery window. After placing an order please, allow 10-14 days for the Seller to prepare the Merchandise (this time frame might expand depending on the quantity of Merchandise ordered) and another 3-5 days of shipping within Europe.
4.2 Delaying Factors.If the Seller is prevented from delivering any Merchandise at the time provided for delivery by reason of any cause outside the reasonable control of the Seller (including but not limited to fire, explosion, delay in supplies, interference by labour strikes or lock outs, or non-availability of transport or materials) then the date or period for delivery shall be extended by the duration of the delaying factors. If the delaying factors shall have operated for 12 weeks or more and shall still be operating, the Buyer may give written notice to Seller to terminate the contract in respect of those Merchandise which still remain to be delivered under the contract.
4.3 Delivery by Installments. Seller reserves the right to make delivery by installments and to tender a separate invoice in respect of each installment.
5.Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Products or goods purchased from The Hound Project Limited are recommended to be sold at the Seller’s suggested retail price (MSRP). MSRP is suggested to be no higher than the Seller’s own prices plus 15% added by the cost of shipping.
6. Resale of the Merchandise to wholesale premises are not permitted except of those specified in this agreement. Products and goods purchased by the Customer shall exclusively be sold to private customers, not wholesale customers.
7.1 No cancellation of an order by the Buyer is permitted except where expressly agreed by the Seller in writing.
7.2 The Buyer will in the event of agreed cancellation by the Buyer indemnify the Seller fully against all expenses incurred up to the time of such cancellation together with (by way of liquidated damages) a sum representing the Seller’s loss of profit.
8. Intellectual property
8. Intellectual Property.The photographs, designs, copyright and intellectual property in the Merchandise shall belong to the Seller unless expressly agreed in writing to the contrary.
Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the merchandise. all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by Seller. In no event shall Seller be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits of customer.
10.1 Buyer-Seller Relationship. The relationship created by this agreement is solely a buyer-seller relationship. This agreement does not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
11. Proper Law and Jurisdiction
11. The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.